My blog

Forever wondering, so why not share my thoughts with the world? I believe everything happens for a reason even though we may not know what it is. I believe it's fate. It's kismat. xox

Sunday 10 February 2013

Friend or Faux?

Okay so my mates actually read my blog - thank you gays! One suggested how I should write one about them, so I thought why not write about friendships!

The close friends we make in our lives are inevitably going to be one of the most important relationships we hold. The people we surround ourselves with, have a huge impact on us and sometimes we don't even realise this.

At times, the way we are as individuals can be dependant on how or who our friends are. They really can have a positive or negative effect on us and our lives.

Your true friends are the ones who are with you when times are hard. When you need them the most - they're there. When you need someone to talk to at any time of day - they're there. When you've got yourself in a pickle - they're there. Whatever you go through in life, the ups AND the downs, your true friends will always be there for you. And its amazing to know people who put others first. Count yourself lucky!

However, the sun doesn't shine forever. You may find that for the laughs yeah okay, they're with you, but you've been left alone in certain moments or hardships in life and they aren't the supportive people you need them to be. Well then, let me confirm: they're definitely faux mon chère.

If they never put any effort with you and continuously make excuses that they've just been 'too busy' or you simply feel you cannot reach out to them, then they're not worthy of being your friend. If they care they'll show it, if not, then wave them goodbye (doesn't have to be forever though!)

As hard as it is, when it does come to that point, it's high time to find other company who will not only be there for you, yet possibly even mould you into a better and stronger individual. Now that's far from being faux.

Obviously, one of the hardest things you can do is let go of people who once meant so much, but if you know something's not good for you, you've got to leave it and move on to better things. Bad influences can really ruin people.

This made me laugh!
It's sad, I know. Sometimes some relationships are just not meant to be and losing someone can make you aware of what kind of person you need to be around more, or less. You even learn how you are and should be as an individual. All these things that happen are merely learning processes in life. Kismat (fate), brings people together and can also pull them apart and with each relationship you're certainly taught something or the other.

I'm lucky to have the friends that I have! Actually no, they're lucky to have me, pffft :P

Some I've know for yearss and others I've just made! We laugh, we argue, we cry (well that's mainly me I guess) together. We can talk to each other about pretty much anything - no seriously, like literally, anything! We're kinda like one big family. It's nice. Makes you feel good to be surrounded by such people :)

And that's incredibly important: immersing yourself amongst GOOD people, because, in the end, the people you have in your life can influence the quality of your life.

The people you are always with, is ultimately who you become.




Do you guys agree? xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment